Some handy tips will help the Job seeker to find Jobs faster.
- Do not blindly copy Paste the resume templates that you find online. Customise as per your requirement.
- Update Your online profile : Facebook is a social Media Platform and LinkedIn is the Professional Platform remove your negative activities from social & professional Platform as you may lose the opportunity of the Job. In short its your professional branding.
- Customize your Resume: Customize your Resume. every time you apply for a Job. In-short you Resume should be the answer to the JOB Posting/ Requirement of the company, then your chances of your resume getting shortlisted becomes much higher.
- Check Errors : Be it Spelling or Grammatical Errors should be 0% .
- Contact No: Always keep the contact no and email address updated as the recruiter is going to contact you.