These resumes are similar to pictorial resumes visually representing skills and experience through graphs, pictures, and timelines. Helps to portray artistic abilities and design skills so that the recruiter’s eyes get stuck in the resume. Instead of reading paragraphs, or points, one can easily understand the profile through the creative sections in the resume. These resume gets easily fit into 1 to 2 pages, and it’s not lengthy. There are three parts of an infographic resume that is visual, content & knowledge. This resume tells a kind of story for the one who is reading the resume.
Features of Infographic Resumes:-
- Progress bars showing each skill.
- Timeline showing work history from previous till current position by including company name, logo, tenure, and designation.
- Graphical presentations by showing percentages of sales targets, volume, revenues saved, and turnover time during the working experience.
- Stand out from the crowd.
- This resume can be attached to a LinkedIn profile, blog, and social media portals.
- Mostly preferred by people with 10-15 years of experience.
- Newly introduced in the industry.
- Creates an innovative circle in front of the recruiters.
- Generally consumes a large amount of information in the form of text and images which allows the users to quickly hold the necessary insights.
Please find some of the free sample resumes of the professional resume as follows:
Other Sample Resume Formats
Sample Digital Resume
Professional Resume Designer
We are a team of professionals having decade long experience in sourcing Top Level(CXO) to Entry Level (Fresher) Resume Writing. One Stop solution for all resume writing.